Sunday, August 23, 2009

PARENT/PLAYER MEETING FOLLOW-UP

I just wanted to make sure to thank all of you again for attending last night's meeting. I can speak for my staff when I say that the parent involvement we have is encouraging to us all. Thank you for your valuable time and attention.

On that same note, knowing how valuable a Saturday night is, and how much we stress punctuality in our program, you have my sincerest apologies that we did not start on time last night. As you know, there are a lot of moving parts to a presentation like that, and it is my fault that we were negligent in beginning the meeting 20-25 minutes late.

That being said, I appreciate you taking the time to listen to our coaches speak about what the program means to them, the players, and our families. I realize that sometimes the message can seem a bit intense, but I can promise you that is because doing this job well means so much to my staff and me (and because I made the mistake of having a meeting immediately after practice--which, apparently, is never a good idea!).

Again, thank you for all you do for our players, families, and Enumclaw Football. We are looking forward to working with you all for many years to come.

GO HORNETS!!!

Sincerely,

Coach Bartel and Staff